Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

left over paint from hazardous waste depots in Toronto?

When I lived in Guelph you used to be able to get left over paint (and wood stain, and paint remover and so on and so on) in the hazardous waste depot. Basically, if it was something that you were supposed to dispose of at hazardous waste, and it was still viable, it was up for grabs.

Back in my student days I painted many a thing using that free paint.

Does anyone know if Toronto offers a similar service?

Comments:
Hey, it's me, your Bro. Wanna have dinner with me right now? It's 6pm, Wed. 27 Feb. I'm around the corner from your house right now and I don't have your phone number. Don't want to barge in. I'm at an internet cafe. Check your email for my gmail address and send me an email. I'll be here till 6:30 or so.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?