Monday, January 09, 2006

 

learning feeds the soul

I want to learn.

Specifically I want to learn about cutting hair, 'cause, for whatever reason, it's something I love doing.

I'd like to find somewhere to do a night class for that. This is probably more specific than I had intended the questions on this blog to be.

But... it does lead me to another question, one that is general enough that it may be of use to others. Where would I find out about continuing ed courses? In Guelph there were two types, the ones put on by the college and the ones put on by the city. Both of them had things that ranged from badminton nights to tarot card readings to actual academic pursuits.

Is there anything in Toronto that is similar? The closest I've found is The Learning Annex.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?